How to Apply False Eyelashes (Tips)
1. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case with tweezers.
2. Compare false eyelashes with your eye line length, trim to suitable length and width if necessary.
2 1/2. OPTIONAL : (coldmountainpottery's tip) apply a small amount of mascara under natural eyelash only (not on top) and let dry. This step makes false eyelashes adhere to your eyelash more secure and for longer wear. Following this step allows you to sleep with the false eyelashes at least 1-3 days depending on how you sleep.
3. Take edges of your false eyelash band and bend into U-shape.
4. Add glue of choice along the inside of the false eyelash band, let dry for a second until it becomes a little tacky.
5. Hold the false eyelash on the root of your natural lashes (not on eyelid) with pressure and squeeze together.
6. After each use you must clean off glue by removing buildup from false eyelash band prior to reapplying new application of glue.
7. Removing glue buildup- GENTLY peel off dried existing glue from lash band as much as possible (Eyelashes can tear if done roughly). Do not add any additional products to remove glue.
8. Store lashes in our lash case to maintain the eyelashes shape and keep clean.